Friday 2 September 2011

Part 2: Lyoko, Way Tower, CODE LYOKO!

Jeremie's prediction was right. The volcano replika was MARVELOUS! Although the lava is a bit smelly...P-U!

Jeremie gave us the coordinates. He virtualized the Overwing and, well, we sort of took off...almost. If it weren't for William and his Manta gang. Since when did they form a Manta gang and don't Mantas belong to Sector 5? I think they're born from knowledge sacs in Sector 5. They're very dumb.

I think there were at lest 16 Mantas. Imagine that! Yumi had to handle William and his black Manta while I tried to get past the 15 other Mantas. I dodged, I swerved, oh, I just ducked when they attacked. But I knew this couldn't go on. So, I started to attack.

I kept running at attacking - with William, his black Manta and Yumi on my tail. Oh man, this is the worst fight! Just then, Ulrich and Odd were virtualized. Jeremie said he had ran a new program - Earth XANA Superscan and it didn't pick up any XANA-possessed guy or polymorphic clone. Ulrich and Odd helped to defend me. Odd saw Yumi was already being cornered, so he went over to help her.

While the manta gang was distracted, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me towards the way tower, with Ulrich following close behind, reflecting the attacks. He tried a new attack with his sabre - an energy shot, which was what he had used before when his body was possessed by XANA. I knew I was close, and I quickly took off with my wings. Strange, why hadn't I thought of that earlier! I swerved their attacks, and pitched in too. Once I was close to the tower, I headed straight for it, but first, I checked the mantas and William. It was a perfect time because they were too distracted. I made a mad dash with my wings and landed only when I was 5 inches away. I ran into the tower, entering CODE LYOKO. There, the day's saved. Strange, why hasn't XANA attacked the real world lately? Could there be a cunning plan in his mind? Hm...we'd better be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment