Friday 2 September 2011

Part 2: Time to Strike!

We snuck out early in the morning. Odd had to stay behind so as to ease XANA's suspicions. Yumi, Jeremie and I quickly headed for the factory, without leaving a trace.

Jeremie started the virtualization program immediately. After virtualizing us into the forest replika, he gave us the tower's coordinates. It seemed too quiet. But who knew, our welcoming committee was at the tower, not the road. Yumi took care of William while I tried to get past the two Krabs. I defeated one Krab, and I made a mad dash for the tower. However, William dashed over immediately with Super Smoke. He was ready to devirtualize me, but Yumi saved me in the nick of time. I quickly entered the tower, entering CODE LYOKO.

Seemed that it was possession. Ulrich was still there, just...a little shaken up. Anyway, time for maths class! Bye! I love maths!

No comments:

Post a Comment