Sunday 4 September 2011

XANA Attack Madness - Aha, Here Comes Possession!

I knew XANA wouldn't be so...weak. He was burning energy, all right! Jeremie informed us of the activated tower early in the morning. This time, Odd was sick of staying, so Yumi stayed instead and Odd pretended to be super hungry and go for breakfast immediately. We were still wary of him. Odd and I were virtualized quickly - into a group of Tarantulas! Odd defended me while I tried to find a way out. Odd accidentally hit my star shaped watch and my wings appeared. That's it! Why hadn't I thought of it before! I thanked him and zipped away. However, I didn't get far. Soon, we lost connection with Jeremie. Then, William came and knocked me down from the air. He went to deal with Odd, leaving me alone. However, I wasn't alone. The Scyphozoa soon levitated in. Of course, you should know very well it was possession. As soon as its job was done, it floated away. I staggered towards the edge of the sector, yes, towards the digital sea. Odd noticed it, but luckily Ulrich was virtualized. Seems like we don't need to be wary anymore! He told Odd to deal with William while he dealt with me. He tried to attack me from behind, but I caught him. But then, Yumi accidentally hit the reboot button just as I caught Ulrich's sword and was about to devirtualize him. We were hit with a first wave. After the second wave, I was only controlled for a little while, but soon, I fainted.

When I woke up, I was on Ulrich's Overbike. I can tell why. There's a seat for me, after all. Jeremie told me that I had very low life points left. Odd was still dealing with William. He then managed to defeat William at the same time as when William devirtualized him. Ulrich brought me to the activated tower, and I used my remaining energy to dash into the tower and save Yumi and Jeremie from the spectre by entering CODE LYOKO.

No comments:

Post a Comment